Guest speaker at Table Talk Halloween edition
Meet Anya Michelle Wever, associate at HBN Law, Aruba.
2011 – present HBN Law, Aruba
Advising and litigating on behalf of clients in banking, telecommunication, commerce and hotel and restaurant industry as well as government entities,
and on various fields such as contract law, corporate law, labor law, administrative law, criminal law, family law and estate law. Duties as local representative in intellectual property affairs.
2010 – 2011 HBN Law, Aruba
2010 Law Office of Sjiem Fat & Co., Aruba
- 2003 – 2007 Bachelor in Dutch Law, Minor in Economy, L.L.B – Leiden University
- 2007 Courses on political science, University of Salamanca
- 2007 – 2008 L.L.M courses International Public Law, Leiden University
- 2008- 2009 Doctorate in International Business Law with a specialization in Arbitration, International Trade and Commercial Law, L.L.M. VU University of Amsterdam
- present Admitted as an attorney at law to the Court of Appeals of Curaçao, Aruba,
Sint Maarten and Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba
- present Member of the Aruba Bar Association
- Speaker at the Professional Women’s Network of Aruba – seminar ‘Recent Developments in Aruba’s Labor Laws’
- Speaker at a symposium by Medwork – seminar ‘Administrative Enforcement of the Labor Laws.’
Dutch, English, Spanish, Papiamento.